- How are your detective skills? Who Dunnit? Mystery at the Museum is a classic deduction game with twists and turns along the way
- Put your detective hat on and go head-to-head to determine who
- what and where to figure out the crime before your opponent does
- Perfect for family game nights; put your thinking caps on
- learn to ask the right questions and get to the bottom of the case first becoming a master detective!
- A classic deduction game of Guess Who
- determine who
- what and where?
- Suitable for 2-4 players
- ages 7 and above
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.