Barbie Fashionistas dolls are designed to reflect the world kids see today, offering them infinite ways to play out stories and express their style.
Ken doll has a wheelchair -- with a bright green accent for a pop of color -- that features large working wheels; just push to get it rolling. And with 22 joints on the doll, kids can help him make all kinds of moves!
The ramp works with the Barbie Dreamhouse (sold separately, subject to availability) so Ken doll can easily get in and out of the house and the elevator -- a working brake holds the chair in place for storytelling fun.
Ken doll wears athleisure-wear with a cool tie-dye top and matching accessories -- like silvery sunglasses, so on trend! -- that let kids explore style, tell a complete story and make a fashion statement.
Kids can play out stories from the ordinary to the extraordinary because when a girl plays with Barbie and Ken, she imagines everything she can become!‹
- ‹The latest line of Barbie and Ken Fashionistas dolls includes different body types and a mix of skin tones, eye colors, hair colors, hairstyles and so many fashions inspired by the latest trends!
- ‹Ken doll comes with a wheelchair that has rolling wheels and a working brake, plus a ramp that works with the Barbie Dreamhouse (sold separately).
- ‹The doll also features 22 "joints" -- in the neck, upper arms, elbows, wrists, torso, hips, upper legs, knees and ankles “ to play out all kinds of motion in and out of the wheelchair.
- ‹He wears a white top with blue and yellow tie-dye print, black shorts, white sneakers and silvery sunglasses.
- ‹Makes a great gift for kids 3 years and older -- they can play with style, play out stories and discover Barbie!
- ‹More variety makes collecting Barbie Fashionistas dolls even more fun -- kids can collect them to expand the possibilities (each sold separately, subject to availability).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.